Conquering Diseases

Study Of Multiple Investigational Drugs To Prevent Progression Of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (Als)

Description

Seeking men and women with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) to participate in a research trial to test several different investigational treatments.

Overview

We are comparing a series of different investigational drug regimens to placebo (looks like the drug but contains no active medicine). Participants have at 75% chance of receiving one of the investigational drug regimens and a 25% chance of receiving the placebo.

What we're hoping for

We hope that the investigational treatments will slow the progression of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) or improve ALS symptoms.

Additional Information

ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT04297683

 Principal Investigator

Margaret  Owegi, DO

UMass Memorial Health Care

 Study Contact

Catherine  Douthwright

508-856-6491

Catherine.Douthwright@umassmed.edu

 Location

UMMS University Campus

55 Lake Ave North 

Worcester,MA 01655

508-856-8989